Friday, April 25, 2008

"This here's for Mr. Jimmy"

During a workplace conversation 'bout pork chops today, my good friend (and fellow foodie) Mr. Jimmy publicly doubted the authenticity of some of my "home cooking" pics. Well, this here's for Mr. Jimmy ...

On my way home this afternoon, I stopped at my favorite grocery store and picked up a package of chopped steaks. I seasoned 'em with some Lea & Perrins® and a little black pepper, and then I threw 'em on the grill:


I had me a baked tater and salad with my chopped steaks (I et two of the little suckers), and it was all washed down with a big glass of whole milk. It was gooooood!

Oh, and here's proof for Mr. Jimmy that the grill seen in previous A Man's Gotta Eat postings is MY grill:

2 comments:

Mister Jimmy said...

Awww, that's a fake Photoshoped job, besides, those are the same burgers in both picturs, look how dark and gnarly they look in the second picture, how long they been sittin on that grill!
Didn't I tell you to put the food on yer head?

Joltin' Django said...

"that's a fake Photoshoped job"

I ain't Photoshop-savy enough to "job" nothin', dude!

I'll brang you that cardboard sign on Monday, if'n you so desire. (It smells like beef grease. Mmmmmm!)