Saturday, June 21, 2008

Texas Pete is oh, so ... HOT!

I've always been a big fan of Texas Pete hot sauce. Imagine my surprise when I came across a new kind o' Texas Pete in my local Publix Super Market today ... Texas Pete Hotter Hot Sauce.


I didn't really have anything to put my new hot sauce on, so I just turned the bottle up and had a nip. Then I had another nip. And then another. Before I knew it, I'd consumed about one-third of the contents of said bottle of Texas Pete. (Anyone who knows me knows I ain't kiddin'.)

Texas Pete's Hotter Hot Sauce has the same cayenne "tang" of the regular stuff, but it will give a feller's tongue one hell of a kick. I can't wait to find out what it tastes like on a foodstuff of my choice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joltin Django, if you have never tried Crystal Hot Sauce you should give it a try. When I lived in Louisiana it was on every table in every restaurant.