Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Now Heath this, A Man's Gotta Eat readers ...


Yours truly don't have sweet tooth. Except for the 2-3 Coca-Colas I drink each day, I rarely consume anything in which sugar is a major ingredient. If and when I do have a hankerin' for something sweet, however, I usually head to my local Dairy Queen for a Blizzard -- a Blizzard that's been mixed with a big bunch of bits from a Heath candy bar.

Now, when it's hot outside, there's nothing - and I mean nothing - that tastes better than a DQ Heath-bar Blizzard. It was hot as hell in Nashville today; and since I didn't eat lunch, I stopped at my local DQ for a large Blizzrd with hunks o' Heath. Oh, my, it was good!

All that said, I encourage any and all Blizzard fans to visit the Blizzard Fan Club Web site. If'n you're willing to enter your e-mail address and your date of birth on said Web site, you'll receive a coupon for a free small Blizzard 'bout a week before your birthday. Go on and do the thing ... you'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M&M is my favorite