Saturday, January 09, 2010

Mon potage aux légumes et poulet est très bon!

Poooooor Joltin' Django. I'm suffering with a head cold unlike any I've ever had in my life. Maybe it's because it's so cold outside, I don't know. What I do know is that I've been foul of health, and foul of temper, for the past several days. One bright spot ...

The last time I made a pot of my patented chicken noodle soup, I had the good sense to make a double-batch and freeze some of it. I'm glad I did 'cause that's what I had for dinner ce soir ... and it was just what the doctor ordered.



If you want my chicken noodle soup recipe, click here. It's the perfect dish for a cold, cold night, en effet.

2 comments:

ceeelcee said...

Got the same funk in the ElCee household. Your soup sounds like as good a prescription as anything at Walgreens.

Off to procure two bug-eatin' chickens.

L Bright said...

whatever happened to pouring campbell's from a can???