Sunday, January 24, 2010

Damn, damn, damn!

Damn, damn, damn!

-- Florida Evans

Xavier's Home Cooking has been on my short list of go-to places for a couple of months. For one reason or another I just haven't been able to get over there for lunch. It now looks like it's gonna be a while before I get to sample some of Xavier's "excellent home cooking" (quote courtesy of my bud Scott):


Xavier's Web site indicates that the restaurant is going to reopen in another location. To be honest, the old location - on a stretch of Nolensville Road that is, how shall I say it, very international - probably wasn't the best place for a soul food joint.

Here's hoping Xavier's reopens soon. I promise that I'll be one of the first patrons if and when it does.

2 comments:

Brian Stanley said...

I drive down Nolensville Rd every day and I never noticed Xaviers. Where is it?

Joltin' Django said...

I drive down Nolensville Rd every day and I never noticed Xaviers. Where is it?

It was on the corner of N'ville Road and Antioch Pike, in the same building with Osborne's Bi-Rite.