Thursday, February 07, 2008

Have a Tampa (Sweet)



One of the perks that comes along with runnin' a semi-successful foodie blog is occasional freebies. Yesterday, I opened my mailbox to find an 8-cigar package of Tampa Sweet cigars. Hoo-ray for free cigars!

The folks over at Tampa Sweet recently sent me a questionnaire via e-mail. I dutifully answered all of their questions never expecting that I'd receive something in return. The something in return came today, and here's the verdict:

Tampa Sweet cigars smell sweet, and they taste sweet before they're lit, but that's where the "sweet" ends. Light one up and you'll be regrettin' it, and then some. Talk about tastin' like crap.

If I'm ever asked to give a testimonial for Tampa Sweet, I know what I'll say. "Chew it ... smell it ... but for God's sake, don't spark it!"

No comments: