Thursday, February 21, 2008

"'Cause you're in New York, but I'm not."


Anthony Bourdain is my Culinary Hero. I said as much over at my political blog.

Thanks to Creeder Reader Aaron for forwarding this "Bourdain does NYC" interview:

http://www.fodors.com/news/story_2939.html

Read it. internalize it. And please understand that folks who live in New York City have their tastebuds regularly tickled in such a way that non-NYC residents should be jealous to the point of tears.

Anthony Bourdain tells us so!

2 comments:

Mister Jimmy said...

When I first saw the thumbnail image on your blog I thought that cig smoke was some kinda weird ZZ Top-like beard. What with the ragged jeans and all I thought he'd turned into some kinda hog-ridin' fool!

Anonymous said...

Nice Translator title! You have good taste in music!