Friday, August 22, 2008

Chicken-checkin', and checkin' chicken, and all that ...


According to A Man's Gotta Eat-reader BP, a McDonald's Southern Style Chicken Sandwich has nothin' on the sammiches served at Chick-Fil-A.

I can't speak to that, since I've never - yes, I've never - eaten at a Chick-Fil-A restaurant. But speakin' of Chick-Fil-A, I can say this ...

On September 1st, you can visit your local Chik-Fil-A sporting your favorite pro/college football team's logo to receive a free order of their "new and improved" chicken strips.

Fast Food Critic has already given the Chik's new chicken strips a thumbs-up. Who wants to don a jersey on Sept. 1 and go with me to Chick-Fil-A to see if the chicken served there is as tasty as the chicken served-up at McDonald's?

Lemme know ...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need more help than i can provide