Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mmm! I smell bacon!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

In my humble opinion, there ain't a single damn foodstuff that can't be improved with a few strips of bacon -- or a big glob of bacon grease!

Check this out:


"It's official. After seeing bacon chocolate, I thought there wasn't a thing that hadn't been infused with the salty, smoky awesome-ness that is bacon.

"Until I saw these cookies from Never Bashful with Butter.

"Granted, the bacon isn't inside the chocolate chip cookie -- rather the cookies are made up with maple flavored icing, the adorned with pieces of bacon. It all started on a dare between blogger 'Muffin' and her husband. After much debate about whether cookies could be made better with the addition of bacon, she came up with these.

"Based on the photo alone, if you ask me, she most certainly proved her point!"

No comments: