Thursday, July 16, 2009

Note to readers ...

I hate that it's come to this, but I will no longer publish anonymous comments.

Look, if you're not even clever enough to be able to think of a fake name, I'm not going to bother messin' with you.

Furthermore, any comment in which I'm called a "redneck" will not only NOT be published, I'm not going to waste my time reading it. (I've rejected at least a dozen such comments over the past couple of weeks.)

I chew tobacco and use "ain't" a lot in conversation, I'll give you that. But I also have an advanced degree, I'm a huge opera buff, I'm bilingual, and just for kicks I've been working my way through the Babylonian Talmud. Thus, I ain't a redneck.

I want to thank all who read my simple foodie blog. I especially want to thank those who not only read, but who leave thoughtful, tasteful (!) comments.

Cheers!

Joltin' Django

No comments: