Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gonna make Viper-room for this in my pantry


Last week, a co-worker told me about a hot sauce I'd never seen nor heard of before, Mama Rose's Viper Venom Hot Sauce. He brought a bottle of Ma' Rose's Viper Venom to work today, from which he allowed me to take a generous sample, and I told him: "I gots to get me my very own bottle of this stuff!"

Viper Venom ain't the hottest hot sauce I've ever tasted, even though it has three different hot peppers in it (santack, jalapeño, and habañero). However, Viper Venom might just be the most flavorful hot sauce I've ever tasted, mainly 'cause its list of all-natural ingredients includes vinegar, water, chili powder, cilantro, salt, garlic, onion, cumin, and oregano.

As regular AMGE readers probably already know, I love chili powder and onions and cumin, and I just can't get enough garlic, vinegar and cilantro. Couple them ingredients with the peppers in Viper Venom hot sauce, and no wonder my knees almost buckled when I tasted the stuff.

Here's where you can order you some Viper Venom.

No comments: