Sunday, February 08, 2009

Seoul food


When it's cold outside there's nothing I like more than a big bowl of soup. On Thursday, I enjoyed a bowl of spicy seafood soup at Uh Wool Lim, a new Korean restaurant on Richards Road in Antioch. It had shrimp, mussels, clams, mushrooms, green onions, hot peppers and Korean cabbage in it. Oh, man, was it good -- good 'n' hot!

Unfortunately, I didn't have my digital camera with me when I visited Uh Wool Lim. I cannot pen a quality review of the place without pictures, particularly pics of the colorful spread of banchan served there.

I hope to get back to Uh Wool Lim no later than next weekend. A proper review will then be posted. In the meantime, check out Uh Wool Lim's menu (click each picture for a larger image):


3 comments:

Joey said...

The second link/jpg doesn't work for me. I receive the following error: The requested URL /_oClm5w3Om90/SY-u-iHD7jI/AAAAAAAAClk/r_QtdPnUrI/s1600-h/korean+Two.jpg was not found on this server.

Joltin' Django said...

The second link/jpg doesn't work for me.

It is fixed. If'n it still don't work for you, e-mail me and I'll send it to you in a jpeg.

elisabeth hates said...

Hey, the 2nd link isn't workin for me either. Would you send me the jpeg if you still have it(a year and a half later)?

thanks!