Saturday, January 26, 2008

Best pizza in Nashville. Period.


My best buddy, Bruce, and I slapped our legs under a table at Agelos's Picnic Pizza 'bout 9:00 p.m. ce soir. We got us an extra-large "House" pizza; we played hell with the olive oil and vinegar on the salad bar; we drank us some brews; and we stumbled out of the restaurant with enough left-over slices so's both of us can have a good lunch tomorrow.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Angelo's Picnic Pizza is the best pizza joint in Nashville.

Period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I ocassionally read your blog. I took your advice and went to Angelo's. I had tears running down my eyes because I hadn't had a pizza that good in over a decade. And the double crust pizza... wow. Mr. Angelo now has a hot dog stand across the street now too. Bonsoir.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about Manny's House of Pizza downtown. That's some good pizza! I'll give this place a try too.