Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eatin' vermin with fuzzy tails

I don't like to talk about politics here on A Man's Gotta Eat. However, this video featuring presidential candidate Mike Huckabee more than piqued my interest:



I've hunted squirrel, and I've eaten my fair share of squirrel-meat. I can't say that I enjoyed either activity. In fact, you can bet your ass that I wouldn't discuss any aspect of my squirrel-hunting/eating past on any file-sharing Web site.

That said, here's what I'll say to Mike Huckabee if and when he and I come face to face:

Your tree-rat-in-a-coffee-pot revelation ain't bowlin' me over, Gov. Huckabee. When you were in college, didn't you ever stay out all night chugging draft-Natural Light and eating chicken wings? And the next day you still got up early to go to class, pounding headache be damned?

No? Well, then, no wonder you don't impress me!

No comments: