Monday, March 24, 2008

Re: Saturday post


I had some major problems with Blogger.com over the weekend ...

I went to Stroud's Barbeque in LaVergne, TN on Saturday. I typed up a 400-word review immediately after eating Stroud's 'que, but the sombitch would not post. When what I'd written did finally post, the only thing men who've gotta eat could see was gibberish ... gibberish in all-caps.

What really sucks is the fact that I lost what I'd written 'bout Stroud's Barbeque. I certainly remembered pretty much everything I'd said about Stroud's; however, it was late and I really didn't fancy typing and editing it again. I simply said a few curse words and went to bed.

Now, it might not happen tomorrow, but I will tell you about my visit to Stroud's later this week. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Joltin' Django said...

Mr. Jimmy, who blogs at misterjimmy.livejournal.com, posted this comment on the abovementioned -- and now deleted -- gibberish-filled post:

"Pipe down Otis!"

Never let it be said that I don't let everyone have his or her say here at A Man's Gotta Eat.

Mister Jimmy said...

Aw leave the post, it's funny!
PRSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

hee hee