Tuesday, January 20, 2009

C. Wing Confessional

This post is going to be short and sweet, er, short and hot ...

I love hot chicken wings. Publix is my favorite supermarket. This evening, I purchased a 20-box of hot chicken wings at my favorite supermarket, Publix ...


... I ate 12 Publix hot wings for dinner tonight 'cause they were almost - almost - as tasty as the wings served at Nashville's best wing-buying place. (A review of said wing-buying place will soon appear here ... very, very soon.

I can't wait to eat the remaining wings for lunch tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That might be the best pic you have ever posted. I love chicken wings too.

Chris Martin said...

I like wings but they frustrate me. Just when I get my momentum built up, the bone is clean, and I have to start on another one. When I eat chicken, I like to get a big mouth full.